It is a great time to sell your house! Make sure you have it market ready and take care of items ahead of time that may come up on a Buyers Home Inspection.According to USInspect, the Top 10
Top 10 Home Inspection Issues
It is a great time to sell your house! Make sure you have it market ready and take care of items ahead of time that may come up on a Buyers Home Inspection.
According to USInspect, the Top 10 Inspection Issues they have found this past year are;
10. Damaged or Deteriorated Siding
9. Missing Oven Anti-Tip Device
8. Missing Electrical Cover Plate
7. Garage Door Opener Auto-Reverse
6. Missing Downspout Extension
5. Gutters Filled With Debris
4. Loose Toilet Base
3. Light Fixture Doesn't Work
2. Missing GFCI Receptacle
1. Damaged or Deteriorated Trim
Look over your house, take care of these items or others you find prior to putting your house on the market for sale. And of course, Consult with The Tessa Wilborne Team for your best in Real Estate Representation!
#TWTeam / [email protected] / Your Vision~Our Goal
As a real estate team, who are experts in this local area, we bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you....